Alexia Muteke Ceppi
Business consultant with over two decades of senior leadership experience in enabling business transformation and customer service culture to unlock client and shareholder value.
Empowering companies to transform their business.
What i do
With over 20 years in business and hospitality, I use my knowledge and experience to accompany and support clients who wish to grow and transform their businesses with a robust service mindset and culture to unlock additional value in the customer journey and provide stellar customer experience for a wholistic business success.
Delivering integrated services from the heart with passion.
“I truly believe in working collaboratively to co-create solutions that are meaningful to you and your business”
– Alexia Muteke Ceppi-
Business Development & Customer Success
- Supporting clients to develop processes for lead generation to ensure a robust pipeline and stream the sales management and effectiveness.
- Assist clients to develop KPIs that matter for the business, and facilitate an ecosystem of stake holder interaction and using digital strategies to improve performance
- Streamlining business operations by transforming process and systems using digital solutions leading to increased productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Supporting clients to identify, develop transformation phases and the deployment of each process, to ensuring adoption and value realization and provide solutions for improved customer satisfaction and loyalty leading to business success
- Supporting clients to increase business competitiveness through a more knowledgeable workforce with a service mindset in the education and service sectors
- Working together to explore means of increasing innovation and creativity through the development of new ideas and approaches to enhance quality for business success
Companies and clients that i have worked with
Alexia learnt early on in life the art of service and the importance of striving towards continuous improvement. Being the eldest sibling in her family and growing up in the coastal town of Mombasa, Kenya, she had to perform acts of service by sharing whatever she had with siblings and close friends. This came from the heart, and she soon found herself sharing tips and tricks, and coaching others to be better in their endeavors.
In her professional life, the passion for sharing and giving from the heart with a shared sense of belonging has always been the essence that embodied her service delivery. She has worked with companies on their business transformation journey by improving the customer service culture and mindset.
Her mission is to support organizations to be more agile and better able to respond to changing market conditions, customer needs and technological advances.
Alexia was previously a Deputy Managing Director at EHL Group, a world-renowned Hospitality Business School in Switzerland. She has a strong background in consulting focused on business transformation fostering a customer service culture. She is a thought leader in strategy, business development, project management, business transformation and capability building.
When she’s not helping others grow and succeed, she can be found hiking in the mountains with her family and friends, a place she enjoys to marvel at nature’s simple beauties yet staying alert due to the challenging terrains and being ready for any weather change.